About the Position
Neocis is a venture-backed high-tech healthcare start-up company in Miami, FL developing the next generation of precision robotic surgery systems. The company has received FDA clearance following successful clinical studies and is in the early stages of commercialization. At Neocis, we realize that our success depends each team members’ ability to work independently with dependable judgement. We seek out teammates with the ability to manage uncertainty, push the limits, and think like an owner.
The Field Clinical Engineer a field-based position responsible for technical and clinical support of complex medical technology with a significant software and electrical component. This role provides the opportunity for continuous learning, creative problem-solving, and working closely with both engineers and medical professionals.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent debugging skills. Adventurous and persistent.
- Talent for clear written and verbal communication on use of complex technology.
- Takes pride in promoting positive user experiences while installing and maintaining equipment, providing user training, and delivering ongoing account support.
- Takes the initiative to create, execute and improve upon protocols and processes, with meticulous documentation.
- Enjoys working independently as well as collaboratively in a diverse cross-functional team.
- Excited to travel extensively to support multiple accounts.
Additional desirable skills and experience include:
- Advanced degree in Biomedical Engineering or a related field.
- Experience providing technical and clinical support of early-stage medical devices.
- Experience working with medical equipment with significant software and electrical components.
- Dental implant industry experience.
- Prior experience in a surgical operatory setting.
- Prior experience in a startup environment.