About the Position
Neocis is now hiring a Marketing Manager to be based in the Wynwood neighborhood of Miami. In particular, this Marketing Manager will be responsible for Medical Education programming to create market awareness and to drive demand generation. This is an exciting time to join a fast-growing team with an opportunity to make a lasting impact on the future growth of an innovative medtech company.
WHAT YOU’ll DO:
- Create dynamic, insightful Medical Education programs that support capital sales objectives, to include peer-to-peer education events, VIP office visits, trade show programs, sales demonstration road shows, live-streamed surgical procedures and webinars.
- Own execution of all aspects of Medical Education programming, including strategy, budgeting, clinical faculty development, promotions, managing technology demonstration materials, lead collection and ROI assessment.
- Develop deep clinical, market and product knowledge as well as strong professional relationships within the dental surgery industry
- Actively participate as a team member with the Education department and Sales representatives, supporting success of key commercial initiatives.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Impactful - You’re deeply mission-driven, and want to make a difference in patient’s lives. You are known for your “wow” ideas and creating insightful experiences.
- Entrepreneurial - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. Unstructured, resource-constrained environments allow you to demonstrate your resourcefulness and your skill for leading by influence.
- 360 Customer-Focused - You are relentless at communication, timelines and customer service. You effectively manage conflicts and resolve problems. You demonstrate care and concern for your teammates, our customers, and most importantly, our patients.
- Ambitious – This position will offer a great growth trajectory in Marketing as the company grows. You learn, grow, and get things done!
YOUR EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 2 years educational events marketing experience in dental or medical
- Experience with digital marketing, including management of video, website, search, email marketing and social media assets is preferred
- Familiarity with graphics and video editing
- Strong communication skills with excellent writing and presentations skills is required
- Available for domestic travel up to 50%