About the Position
Neocis is a venture-backed start-up company in Miami, FL developing the next generation of robotic surgery systems. Neocis received FDA clearance for the first robotic guidance system in the dental industry, and the team has a successful track record in robotic surgery. It is a ground-floor opportunity to join a high-tech company that is poised to revolutionize surgery.
Neocis is looking for an Office Manager to join the team. Work alongside the leadership team to create an inspiring office environment. This is an exciting time to join fast growing team and make a lasting impact on the future growth of an innovative medtech company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Organize office events such as weekly lunches and snacks, monthly company events, ….
- Take care of the day to day office operations such as managing office and kitchen supplies and ensuring clean and proper demo room set up
- Ensure that all office equipment and facilities are maintained accordingly, includes telephone, internet and copier services, as well as computer support
- Maintain vendor relationships related to facility management
- Collecting and distributing mail
- Assists in the hiring process, including job description preparation, resume administration, interview set up and background checks
- Handles new hire paperwork, including adding to payroll, arranging for health insurance coverage, setting up company email, and arranging for office keys and parking passes
- Leads onboarding for new hires
- Work alongside our finance team while taking care of the day to day accounting processes such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit card payments, …
- Create and maintain contract database for vendor and customer contracts
WHO YOU ARE:
- Impactful - You’re deeply mission-driven, and want to make a difference in patient’s lives
- Entrepreneurial - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen.
- Be a team member - You know how to make those around you better and feed off their energy. You take care of your teammates.
- Culture ambassador for Neocis
- Ambitious – this position will offer a great growth trajectory in Accounting or HR as the company keeps expanding
YOUR EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree in related field from recognized institution or equivalent by experience
- Hands-on experience with MS Office
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Office and administrative experience
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Team player with excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly; adapt to new and unfamiliar projects/tasks; and make correct decisions without constant oversight
- Prior experience in building and maintaining vendor relationships
- Active Notary Public in Florida ideal (or willing to pursue)
(Direct inquiries only please; no recruiters)