About the Position
Neocis Inc. is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to drive inventory and production planning strategies to maintain proper inventory levels at the manufacturing facility while being able to support field order/customer service requests. Build strong internal relationships with cross-functional teams. Responsible for reporting out inventory and production challenges and resolutions. Identify areas of opportunity for improvement and bringing new ideas to the table.
- Manage stock levels by reviewing forecasts, weeks-on-hand, suppliers’ lead times and
production plans to maximize sales and optimize inventory levels
- Utilize MRP Resources and continue to identify opportunities for internal system
- Provide monthly reporting (i.e., Out of stock report, DC inbound/outbound quantities, S&OP
Inventory Overview) and maintain key department files (i.e., Stock Status, PPV, Adjustments);
provide analysis, insights and recommendations on the data.
- Manage replacement part requisitions and shipment from the field teams
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- Manage Inventory Budget, Inventory Composition Health and report out on metrics each month
in the Sales and Operations Meeting.
- Lead and own additional projects as requested and business needs evolve
- Minimum 8 years wholesale or retail planning, buying and/or supply chain experience; preferred
experience in medical capital equipment, aerospace or automotive sectors.
- Proficiency with MS Office, with advanced Excel skills.
- Previous experience in application and process deployment a plus.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to compile and analyze large sets of data.
- Resourceful problem solver with the ability to use tools and resources to answer questions.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to identify problems in data intuitively.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities in a fastchanging environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage an ever changing environment and willingness to wear many hats